The 3M SelfCheck is a self-service system that allows library client to check out books facilitated by easy-to-use touch screen without the need to wait in line at the Circulation Counter.
All books in the library can be self-checked except General References and those marked "Non-Circulating."
The following can use the SelfCheck unit:
1. Students who are enrolled in the current term and whose library accounts have been activated.
2. Faculty members with academic load/s for the current term, the religious/lay administrators and other university personnel.
PROCEDURES IN USING THE 3M SELFCHECK SYSTEM
1. Write name on the book card and drop it in the box provided;
2. Press "Enter ID on screen;
3. Type 10-digit numbers (students); 5 digits (faculty members), then press "Enter";
4. Type PIN (Personal Identification Number), then press "Enter";
5. Account information appears on screen. Press "OK";
6. Scan book/s (one at a time) on the SelfCheck unit; barcodes facing the scanner;
7. Press "Print Receipt"; take receipt and keep it at all times.
Library clientele could still borrow/return/renew books at the Circulation Counter and or through Online Renewal.
Never share/divulge PIN (Personal Identification Number). A client is held accountable for whatever library materials charged out on his/her account.